Saturday 5 December 2015

Wanderlust: Road to Travel Writing

























I would like to thank those who came to my Wanderlust: Road to Travel Writing session on Saturday, 12 September from 5.00 to 7.00pm. It was fun interacting with a discerning and active audience.
I shared my nine-year writing journey from News From Home (short fictions) to The Female Cell (short fictions and travel tales) to A Call to Travel:Muslim Odysseys (travel stories). I also relayed my experience on finding a writer's own voice, identifying approaches to travel writing, adopting honesty in travel writing, and managing travel inspirations for future works.
The event was part of the Silverfish Festival of Cabbages 2015.

‪#‎acalltotravel‬
‪#‎solotravel‬
‪#‎travelwriting‬
‪#‎travelwriter‬
‪#‎Turkey‬
‪#‎Saudiarabia‬
‪#‎Indonesia‬
‪#‎Muslim‬
‪#‎travel‬
‪#‎travelogues‬
‪#‎malaysian‬

No comments:

Post a Comment